Adoption and Adaptation of the National Financial Literacy Council (USA) Financial Literacy Curricular which commences from kindergarten level to adult level. There will be need to purchase the material and later on convert and adapt it to our domestic context and relevant examples. Investment in the purchasing, adoption, adaptation and translation of the material will be the critical lifeblood of the Trust as our strategy solely revolves around education. This is the most urgent and critical need of the Trust.
The Trust's mandate is school oriented with the exception of adults and special groups .The Trust will accomplish the financial education programme through the following initiatives:
- Kiddy Bank: Financial education programme for preschoolers, commonly known as reception or preschools.
- Cash Club: This program is targeted at all pupils in Botswana. In Botswana primary school if from Standard 1 to 7.
- Junior Finance Forum 1: This caters for the junior secondary school going group.
- Junior Finance Forum 2: This is an extension of Junior Finance Forum 1 and is for the Senior Secondary school going age students, commonly known as high school in other countries.
- Finance Masters: This is for all college and university students
- Finance Kgotla Adult Education Programme: This is for adults and various special groups.